Translate Our Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Visiting Family in Naples

On Wednesday, we drove down to Naples to see my Aunt and Uncle. Keith was able to get in another golf day but this time with my Uncle and two of his friends. I was able to find a Groupon for them at Eagle Lakes Golf Course, which according to them, was a great deal. So off they went to play 18 rounds of golf in the hot sun.

My Aunt and I spent the day shopping and then finished it off with a glass of bubbly. We mainly stuck to the Home Goods and Marshall's so I could find some home items for the RV. Spoiler alert, I did!

The guys came back exhausted and hungry so we headed to the beach for dinner and drinks. I had the second best Bloody Mary I've had on this trip. The golf course in Ft.Myers is still the winner! 

It was a great day but we were both tired and ready to crash. Thanks family for having us - we love you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment