Translate Our Blog

Friday, March 29, 2019

Golfing in Ft.Myers, Florida

Keith has been wanting to golf and sadly our last attempt in Ocala didn't pan out, so I planned him a golf day thanks to Groupon at Myerlee Country Club.

I managed to book him a tee time for the early afternoon and we were under the impression it would just be him and me driving the cart. Well, we showed up and Keith was paired with a high school kid on Spring Break. His grandpa decided to tag along so he drove their cart and I drove ours. 

It was an insanely windy day (see video below) so to say they played poorly would be accurate but I am sure Keith would say he at least had fun. Thankfully around the 8th hole we managed to get the best Bloody Mary I have ever had in my life. They were 2 for $5 or 6 for $11 - STEAL OF A DEAL!

We grabbed two for the rest of the course and then after the 18th we headed back for 2 more. We may need to go back before we leave just for the drinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment