Translate Our Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

We ARE Roller Coaster People


Keith and I spent a day at Universal Studios in Orlando on Sunday and contemplated going again Monday but decided to run errands instead. We rode a total of 10 rides. Our two favorites were The Mummy and The Rockin’ Rollercoaster. We aren’t as young as we used to be so 10 was the max we could handle... Hogwarts is GREAT but I found myself closing my eyes many times due all the motion making my head hurt...
Anyways, Orlando was really fun. We loved the Orlando RV Resort and will go back again. It’s clean, huge, has a fenced dog park and close to shops. We joined Thousand Trails and are very glad we did  - it's saved us a ton of money!! Ask us more about it, if interested. WE LOVE IT!

On pack up day we both admitted we were sad to leave. The silver lining is we are going to Ft.Myers to see our besties for 2 weeks. A tattoo or two may even be planned... we shall see!

With all of our travels I try to be as thrifty as possible. I cook a lot and I buy experiences from Groupon so we still get out and see things. (Use my link and you'll get $10 Groupon bucks). We have several rounds of golf, mani/pedi’s, a sunset cruise and a distillery tour scheduled so far. We gravitate towards wine tastings, spa days, trying new experiences... What do you like to do on vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment