Translate Our Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Pruvin it in Riviera Maya

I've said it before and I will say it again, THIS PRODUCT WORKS

I am NOT a "drink the koolaid" type of person. I have to try things to form my own opinion. Hell, I don't even pay attention to movie reviews as I figure, let me decide for myself, Siskal and Ebert! 🙄

Keith and I just returned from 20 days in the US and we got home and weighed ourselves, neither one of us gained a single pound. NOT ONE! 

I'll be completely transparent with you, yes we ate Keto-ish most days BUT I know I can count at least 2 Wendy's Frosties, 3 McDonald's BigMacs and one In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style burger each for us and that included the buns AND fries. (sorry not sorry!)

We did workout as best we could with several long walks and one trip to an actual gym, but I expected a pound or 5... We consistently everyday drank our Pruvit. We put our body into ketosis to burn the fat and as you can see, it worked! I can't even express how thrilled this makes me.

Join us in burning fat - we know you'll be glad you did! All you have to do is ask, we'd love to help!! 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment